Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oxygen is free

Breathing is ideal when its fresh clean air entering my lungs. As a human, when I take in that nice clean air I send back out a toxin. Theres no way I can avoid this unless I'm to I deny my own nature. I cant choose to release anything different. Isn't that what we are meant to do as humans? When we take in life expericance do we not let that expericance back out changed? We can try to control the way expericances are changed but in the end, what was going to happen will happen.
The leason learned through expericance may be "toxic" to the body and could've come out with less harshness but its not something I can change. Once air is changed in my body, no matter how hard I try I cant take back that breath. I cant make that carbon monoxide back in to clean oxygen. All I can do is learn from that breath.
We all have to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your analogy, even though we breathe out mostly carbon Dioxide, with two oxygen molecules, instead of Monoxide, with just one oxygen molecule. What's really neat is that plants use carbon dioxide so our toxins aren't really that toxic. Not that I'm discrediting anything you said, I just wanted to spread my knowledge a little bit. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete