Monday, April 27, 2009

Rebel without a cause

Today was a tough day.
Woke up just like any old day in Provo at my cousin Courtney's house. Since I'm alone I eat a guiltless bowl of cereal, scrambled eggs AND some fakey sausage. I also added ketchup. Dont judge me.
So I'm leaving her house and as I'm closing the door I think to myself...."Do i lock the door? Courtney usually makes fun of me and my over locking anything i own with a lock"....After a few hesitant moments i figure I'll lock it for Sir Tobens saftey.
Around Four thirty Courtney texts me and asks me if it was me that locked the door.
Turns out they dont have the house key and the ol' husband has to go to the land lady to get in the house. Turns out Land lady dosen't like that and I no longer am able to sleep over. I've never been banned from anywhere and I kinda had a hope that if I ever was it would be for something so much more cool then that. Thats what i get for splurging with that amazing breakfast.
Post Blog.
Working two weeks worth of grave yard shift. Lots of blogs to come.

1 comment:

  1. Is that why you didn't want to break into my apartment?

    ReplyDelete