Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The times, the times


I was a busser today. I was a brave busser. Last time I bussed I broke a cup, spilled orange juice across my face and body with the hostess and a table of three sat and watched cooing...oohhh...., and ended up in a shirt that appearently made it look as if I just "rolled out of my mans bed" that or white trash man with a small head. I was going to do better today.
I get an 8 out of 10, I only broke one cup and only cleared only one table before the people left. My face was not read for twenty minutes and I wasn't glad I wore deodorant. (I'm really proud of spelling deodorant, I had to think about it.)
Afterward I tempted cancer for a while, went home, watched spanish soap operas with the Belvedres housekeeper, watched Jumanji with Ray( my creepy maintenence man), and took a shower.
I liked today.
Went to Incubus. Freaking love....
Theres a picture.
I was told that the guy in the picture was someone from the band, He autographed my foot after the picture was taken.
More pictures once Lucas sends them to me.

6 comments:

  1. That post didn't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and casual beer casual beer casual beer casual beer casual beer casual beer casual beer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day! I think I know that guy from somewhere. I'm pretty sure he's not one of the band members. Just in case, I wouldn't wash my foot until you are certain. In the event that the autograph is authentic, I would cut off the foot, freeze it, and sell it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that guy is not in the band or at least not in incubus so please wash your foot now its beginning to smell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to tell you that you spelled deodorant wrong, but when I got here to type it it had a little red line under it, smugly letting me know that I had misspelled it. Eff spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please refer to blog by tyhepworth.blogspot.com theres a blog just for you. Its called spelling nazis you'll find it under spelling nazis.

    ReplyDelete