Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Bye size 4-6 jeans

"I wont miss you, I'll miss what I thought you were."

We knew all each others secrets. Dark wash to hide slight over weight, straight leg to make me look taller, and stretch jeans a never. We were a match made in china.

Then came the agruements that I was putting on a little weight. You acusing me of not being able to breathe when I sit down, unbuttoning for relief. Me acusing you of not being flexable enough.

I've denyed it too long, and it seems everyone knows. I've worn my heart on my pant leg and exposed myself for the world to see my rejection from you. The way you push me from your waist band. You'll never change, but I must.

Its not like I didn't see it coming. The last few weeks I've wondered every morning what happened last night and will you still hold on. If my junk can still fit in your trunk.




I will have fries with my shake and my butt will frown in DI mom jeans, tappered and faded.

I promise myself to stop the longing looks as I walk past the girls jeans to the dark, humid and large section. Were the lights flicker, the salesmen are scarce and the price tags give me papercutts.

Sometimes the fabric you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.


Hello sweat pants.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you are alive!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU SO FREAKING MUCH.
















    that is all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i wish every once and a wile i could see through your eyes and aaaaa please keep on bloging

    ReplyDelete