Saturday, March 21, 2009

Choosy Moms Choose JiF

SO, First blogs first. Here I sit my my computer chair at four in the morning waiting for my graveyard operator shift to end so that I may start my 6am front desk shift. I promised Courtney, my cousin, I'd start a blog and what better time? And yes, I already finnished the peanut butter and bananas I brought to well....keep me awake? Cause everyone knows peanuts are basically steriods.
Mostly I'm wrighting this so that I dont get scared thinking about the phone call i got while i'm sitting here all alone where all i heard was some deep breathing. Guess that one wasn't as off as the conversation i had with a guest for about twenty minutes about my feet. Yes sir, I am ticklish. Who even freaking calls a hotel at four in the morning?! Hotels are for sleeping, not for calling. And if you must call dont be boring and ask me for a tooth brush take this chance to try that prank phone call you've wanted to do since you were twelve. Its okay, I cant tell your mom, I dont know who she is.

1 comment: